At Premises Control, we carefully listen to your reasons for wanting to use IP video surveillance to protect your people and your facilities. We have extensive knowledge in security systems in a variety of settings:
- Geographically Remote Utility Sites– Detect intruders and minimize false alarms with video analytics technology.
- Hospitals and Health Care – Centralized video operation centers combining video surveillance of multiple facilities such as urgent care facilities, physician offices and laboratories.
- Manufacturing Plants – Production line observation, time clock fraud reduction, inventory security, slip and fall claim evidence.
- Commercial Office Complexes – Public viewing, elevator security, parking lot security.
- Universities – Hallways, libraries, parking lots and dormitory security.
Benefits of having Premises Control as your security partner:
- Client Specific Design – We find technology to fit your specific site needs, we don’t try and shoehorn you into a “one size fits all” technology solution.
- Security Industry Expertise – Since 2000 we have completed video surveillance projects in many challenging environments.
- Network Expertise – Our engineers have extensive knowledge of LAN/WAN network design, implementation and security.
- Prime Technology Partners – We focus on a few established technology products with proven track records.
- Quality Installation – All Cabling work is compliant with National Electrical Code rules.
- Delivery – We will deliver your project on time and on budget.
- Support – Our help desk and ticketing system provides timely, friendly customer support after your project is completed.
- Hosted video – reduce onsite technology foot print and move to cloud storage.
- Safety – Premises Control has a very low EMR rating due to our focus on safety.
- Financing – Leasing options to reduce up front cost.
Popular Video Surveillance Applications
- Analytics – Setup line crossing alarms, people / vehicle detection, abandoned objects, minimize false alarms.
- Covert Video – Observe areas using concealed / small format cameras.
- License Plate Scanning / License Plate Recognition – Document vehicles arrival and departure. With optional integrated license plate number capture and lookup, prevent blacklisted vehicle entry.
- Wireless – Cover large areas or difficult-to-cable facilities without major construction expense.
- Deposition Systems – Witness audio/video recording systems.
- Integration with access control – On demand viewing of video at forced doors, bad card read doors, etc.