For every security problem, there’s a solution. We’ll help you find it.
At Premises Control, we develop complete, integrated security solutions that utilize the most sophisticated technology available. No matter your concern — theft, vandalism, intrusion, or fraud — our team can employ a reliable, state-of-the-art system that ensures your peace of mind.
Our Services: Complete and Integrative
Premises Control offers advanced solutions that can be combined and customized to meet your needs.
Our Approach: Collaborative, Not Prescriptive
Rather than merely telling you what you need, we start every job by listening to your concerns. From there, we jointly outline your security requirements and operational goals to develop a plan for implementation. By combining our deep expertise with trusted, non-proprietary software and hardware, we’re able to provide sustainable, customized solutions.
Our Process: Timely and Thorough
- Assessment – We meet with our client as often as needed to ensure that we have thoroughly documented their long and short term physical security needs and have identified any specific problems.
- Engineering – Our engineers design systems with reliable, easy to use technology that improves the client’s security. Life safety, electrical code and manufacturer requirements are all taken into consideration during system design.
- Installation – A dedicated project manager is assigned for each project to control field crews, meet with general ontractors, owners, handle change orders, provide quality assurance, and verify the installation matches our engineering design.
- Implementation – Client users are trained, client access to our support portal is activated and any routine maitenance is scheduled.
- Continuing Support – We provide timely customer support including phone and on-site services. Support services include training, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. Our web portal gives the client the ability to request support from any web browser.
- Upgrades and improvements – We review system upgrade options with our clients to decide when to install upgrades and enhancements.